This program is available in some communities. Select your community from the drop-down to see what programs are available to you.
Large Business Solutions
Reduce your business’ electric and maintenance costs and meet sustainability goals through customized energy efficiency services and incentives.
Efficiency Smart’s consultative and tailored approach includes a dedicated account manager and the support of energy engineers at no cost. Whether your business is installing new equipment, upgrading current systems, constructing a new facility, or expanding a current one, Efficiency Smart works hand-in-hand with you through the process.
Program at a Glance:
- Pre-approval is required before ordering any equipment to qualify for rebates
- Consultative services and financial incentives for large businesses with annual electric use of 250,000 kWh or more (this is approximately $25,000 in annual electric costs) across all locations
- Technical assistance from energy engineers to help determine the most cost-effective upgrades while ensuring optimal savings
- A dedicated account manager to help your business complete the process from start to finish
- Use less than 250,000 kWh annually across all locations? View our Small Business Solutions program instead
Efficiency Smart is an unbiased resource that can help you:
- Identify energy saving opportunities and prioritize them
- Recommend technologies and control strategy solutions
- Analyze your electric usage
- Determine electric usage of equipment through metering
- Calculate energy savings and provide a cost-benefit analysis
- Review proposals from vendors
- Reduce project costs through financial incentives
Contact your Efficiency Smart account manager, call 877-889-3777 or email [email protected] prior to starting your project.
The global auto parts manufacturer reduced energy use by 30 percent and saved $2.5 million in its Napoleon, Ohio, facility.
Nationwide Healthcare Services
Efficiency Smart helped Nationwide Health Care Services transform its medical campus in Milford, Delaware. The result is reduced maintenance costs, a better environment for guests, and energy savings of more than $9,000 a month.