City of Columbiana, Ohio | City of Columbiana Electric Department
Small Business Solutions
Upgrading to energy-efficient products and equipment can reduce your businesses’ operating costs. These items use less energy, save you money, enhance your customer’s experience, and boost employee productivity.
From finding cost-effective energy saving opportunities to providing incentives, Efficiency Smart can help you from start to finish at no cost.
Program at a Glance
- Pre-approval is required before ordering any equipment to qualify for rebates
- Businesses that use less than 250,000 kWh (or have less than approximately $25,000 in annual electric costs) across all locations are eligible
- Receive technical advice and financial incentives on energy efficiency upgrades
- Use more than 250,000 kWh annually? View the Large Business Solutions program instead
- Call 877-889-3777 if you have any questions
Whether you rent or own your building, Efficiency Smart can help your business save energy and money through energy efficiency improvements.
You can receive incentives on many energy efficiency improvements, such as:
- Lighting and lighting controls
- Compressed air systems
- Motor controls
For a limited time, Efficiency Smart is offering increased incentives for purchasing qualifying LED bulbs or fixtures from a designated local supplier or contractor. Click here to learn more.
Need advice on the most cost-effective upgrades for your business first? You can schedule a free consultation with an Efficiency Smart energy consultant to discuss your unique needs. Click here for more information.
Contact your Efficiency Smart account manager, call (877) 889-3777 or email [email protected] prior to starting your project.
Columbiana Ace Hardware
Columbiana Ace Hardware's new LEDs made the store brighter, more inviting for guests, and created a better work environment for staff.
Georgetown Church of Christ
Georgetown Church of Christ upgraded to LED tube lights that reduced electric costs and improved lighting for members and guests.
The Feve’s new LED lights and reach-in refrigerators lower expenses and improve the presentation of food.