Efficiency Smart’s Focus on Community Photo Contest
Show off Your Community for a chance to win up to $100 and an energy efficiency kit!
Enter Efficiency Smart’s Focus on Community Photo Contest
Your community is a special place. It’s where you spend time with family and friends. It’s where new experiences meet comforting traditions. It’s your home in every sense of the word and deserves to be celebrated. Efficiency Smart’s Focus on Community Photo Contest is your opportunity to do just that.
Take a photo of Your Community and enter for a chance to win up to $100, an energy efficiency kit, and to have your photo featured on Efficiency Smart’s website.
Photograph what best represents your community: a prominent building, an area event, a public park – whatever it is that you love about your hometown. Just snap a picture and submit it for a chance to win!
Here’s how it works:
- Submit! Send in your community photo between September 5 and 25 here
- Your submission must be an original photo taken by you.
- The photo must be taken in a community that participates in Efficiency Smart. Visit efficiencysmart.org for a full list of participating communities
- Trouble submitting? You can also email the photo to [email protected]. Please limit emailed images to 10 MB or smaller in size.
- Vote! Finalists will be selected from the submissions and a community vote will be held between October 2 and October 16. All finalists will be notified before voting begins.
- Win! The following prizes will be awarded based on total votes received:
- First place: $100 Visa gift card and an energy efficiency kit
- Second place: $50 Visa gift card and an energy efficiency kit
- Third place: An energy efficiency kit
The top three finalists will also have their photos displayed on their community’s Efficiency Smart webpage for one month!
Questions? Email [email protected]