City of Newton Falls, Ohio | Newton Falls Electric Department
The City of Newton Falls partners with Efficiency Smart to help its residents and businesses save energy and money. From advice on products or projects to rebates and discounts on energy improvements, Efficiency Smart can help you from start to finish.
Ready to start saving? Select from the available services below to get started.
Newton Fall’s participation in Efficiency Smart ends on December 31, 2019. The following are deadlines for program offerings:
- In-store Lighting Discounts—Discounted LEDs available at participating stores through December 31, 2019, while supplies last
- Product Rebates—Items must be purchased and all required documentation submitted no later than December 31, 2019 to receive a rebate
- Online Product Store—Items may be purchased through December 31, 2019
- Appliance Recycling—Appliances must be picked up by December 31, 2019
- Meter Loan—No meter loans after December 1, 2019. All meters must be returned by December 31, 2019
- Business Energy Rebates— Required documentation must be submitted no later than Dec. 20, 2019, and the installation completed by December 31, 2019
- Custom— Required documentation must be submitted no later than Dec. 20, 2019, and the installation completed by December 31, 2019
For Your Home
Home Energy Rebates
Get money back when you buy qualifying efficient products for your home.
Get great prices on efficient lightbulbs and products.
Appliance Recycling Rewards
Schedule a free pickup and receive cash back for responsibly recycling an older refrigerator or freezer.
Electric Usage Monitor
Borrow a plug-in electric monitor for free to find out how much energy your appliances use.
Electric Bill Advice
Learn what can cause high electric bills and how to reduce them.
For Your Business
Small Business Solutions
Receive expert technical advice and financial incentives for energy efficiency projects. Business customers with annual electric usage of less than 250,000 kWh (or less than approximately $25,000 in annual electric costs) qualify.
Large Business Solutions
Receive expert technical assistance, personalized consultative services and financial incentives. Large businesses with annual electric use of 250,000 kWh or more (or more than approximately $25,000 in annual electric costs) across all locations qualify.