Village of Eldorado, Ohio | Eldorado Municipal Light, Sewer and Refuse
The Village of Eldorado partners with Efficiency Smart to help its residents and businesses save energy and money. From advice on products or projects to rebates and discounts on energy improvements, Efficiency Smart can help you from start to finish.
Ready to start saving? Select from the available services below to get started.
Eldorado’s participation in Efficiency Smart ends on December 31, 2019. The following are deadlines for program offerings:
- Product Rebates—Items must be purchased and all required documentation submitted no later than December 31, 2019 to receive a rebate
- Online Product Store—Items may be purchased through December 31, 2019
- Appliance Recycling—Appliances must be picked up by December 31, 2019
- Meter Loan—No meter loans after December 1, 2019. All meters must be returned by December 31, 2019
- Business Energy Rebates— Required documentation must be submitted no later than Dec. 20, 2019, and the installation completed by December 31, 2019
- Custom— Required documentation must be submitted no later than Dec. 20, 2019, and the installation completed by December 31, 2019
For Your Home
Get money back when you buy efficient appliances and products for your home.
Online Product Store
Get discounts on efficient lightbulbs and products.
Schedule a free pickup and receive cash back for recycling an older refrigerator or freezer.
Find out how much energy your appliances use—we’ll loan you an electric meter for free.
Electric Bill Advice
Learn what can cause high electric bills and how to reduce them
For Your Business
Business Energy Rebates
Receive rebates for common energy efficiency projects. Small and midsized business customers with annual electric usage of less than 500,000 kWh (or less than approximately $50,000 in annual electric costs) qualify.
Get financial incentives, expert technical assistance, and personalized consultative services. Large businesses that use more than 500,000 kWh of energy annually (or more than approximately $50,000 in annual electric costs) across all locations qualify.