City of Milford, Delaware | City of Milford Electric Department
Reduce your large business’ utility and maintenance costs by boosting its energy efficiency. In addition to increasing productivity, safety, and sustainability, many upgrades will continue to save your business money year after year, long after they've paid for themselves.
Efficiency Smart's Custom program offers a consultative and tailored approach to providing expert technical assistance and financial incentives for a variety of energy efficiency projects. Whether your business is installing new equipment, upgrading current systems, constructing a new facility, or expanding a current one, we provide a dedicated program liaison that serves as your point of contact and works hand-in-hand with you through the process.
Program at a Glance:
- Pre-approval is required before ordering any equipment to qualify for rebates
- We offer consultative services and financial incentives for large businesses that use more than 500,000 kWh (this is approximately $50,000 in annual electric costs) across all locations
- Our energy engineers offer technical assistance to help determine the most cost-effective upgrades while ensuring optimal savings
- A dedicated program liaison helps your business complete the process from start to finish.
- Use less than 500,000 kWh annually across all locations? View our Business Energy Rebates program instead
Our energy engineers also work closely with your business, providing an unbiased review of vendor proposals for energy-efficient upgrades. We also offer the following services without adding to the cost of your project:
- Energy savings and cost-benefit analysis
- Project opportunity identification and prioritization
- Product and control strategy recommendations
- Site energy usage evaluations
- Equipment electrical usage metering
- Financial incentives for qualifying products
- Project savings and scope verification
Contact your Efficiency Smart account manager, or call 877-889-3777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before getting started with a project.