City of Hamilton, Ohio | Hamilton Utilities
Business Energy Rebates
Reduce operating costs for your small or midsized business by upgrading to energy-efficient products and equipment. They use less energy, save you money, enhance the customer experience, and boost employee productivity.
Program at a Glance
- Pre-approval is required before ordering any equipment to qualify for rebates
- Businesses that use less than 500,000 kWh (or have less than approximately $50,000 in annual electric costs) across all locations are eligible
- Quick and easy way for businesses to receive incentives for common energy efficiency projects
- Use more than 500,000 kWh annually? View our Custom program instead
- Call 877-889-3777 if you have any questions
Get quick and easy cash rebates from Efficiency Smart on the following common efficiency projects:
- Lighting and lighting controls
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC)
- Compressed air systems
- Variable frequency drives (VFDs)
Contact us at (877) 889-3777 or email@example.com to see if your efficiency measure will qualify for a rebate, or for guidance on other energy-saving measures.