City of Hamilton, Ohio | Hamilton Utilities
Business Energy Rebates
Reduce operating costs for your small or midsized business by upgrading to energy-efficient products and equipment. They use less energy, save you money, enhance the customer experience, and boost employee productivity.
Program at a Glance
- Businesses that use less than 500,000 kWh (or have less than approximately $50,000 in annual electric costs) across all locations are eligible
- Quick and easy way for businesses to receive incentives for common energy efficiency projects
- Use more than 500,000 kWh annually? View our Custom program instead
- Call 877-889-3777 if you have any questions
Get quick and easy cash rebates from Efficiency Smart on the following common efficiency projects:
- Lighting and lighting controls
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC)
- Compressed air systems
- Variable frequency drives (VFDs)
Upgrading the lighting in your business is a great starting point to save energy and money. Our Business Energy Rebates form lists eligible lighting technologies and the rebates we offer for them to make planning your next project easier. If you are interested in energy efficient technologies beyond those listed on our form, our engineers can help you with recommnedations, proposal reviews, and rebates on a case-by-case basis. Contact us at (877) 889-3777 or email@example.com to see if your efficiency measure will qualify for a rebate, or for guidance on other energy-saving measures.
For rebate amounts, see either version of the application form linked below.
- Application Form (editable Excel file) Enter your info in an Excel workbook that calculates your rebates for you.
- Application Form (printable PDF file) Download and print the application form to manually enter your rebate info.
To submit your form, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, fax 614-785-0217, or mail to:Efficiency Smart
1111 Schrock Road, Suite 203
Columbus, OH 43229